Through this project we will use local information and knowledge across the London boroughs of Lambeth and Wandsworth to identify and engage with inactive groups. Activity will include:
- Development of a peer support programme to increase opportunities for disabled people to participate in physical activity and sport
- Developing key projects within the current This Girl Can Lambeth programme
- Enhancing the pan-disability cycling training offer
Find out about their latest activities here!
- Expansion of current projects to further target groups (current focus 14-25)
- Provide more opportunities for young people, women and girls and 50+ year olds with inclusive opportunities to be active in Wandsworth